If you need to call AT&T from outside the USA, please do the following:
1. Call +1-408-962-1025. Please note that standard international call rate will apply - this is not a free call.
2. Enter the USA mobile number about which you are calling.
3. The recorded message will say "Welcome to GoPhone from AT&T", and when you hear it say "Main Menu" you should say "more options".
4. Then, at the next prompt, say "technical support".
5. At the next prompt, say "something else".
6. If you're asked whether your question is about "replacing a phone", say "no".
7. Stay on the line and you'll be transferred to an AT&T operator. If you are asked to provide your account passcode, it is the last 4 digits of your USA mobile number. Another verification method is that the last refill/recharge was completed on the day that you first used the sim card in the USA i.e. your arrival date.
AT&T operators are only available between Mon-Fri 7am-10pm and Sat-Sun 9am-7pm in USA West Coast time zone.